Wednesday, August 17, 2011

H&M unveiled in s'pore 3rd Sept'11

image is courtesy of H&M

They have been my replacement for Zara's work shirts primarily because of the price, good enough material and design. And of course a dependable supplier who'll fly H&M thousands of miles away to my door. Now that it is coming to Singapore, I am not sure if I am still as excited as I was before towards H&M. Singapore's currency is stronger compare to other countries (at least for now), and things are generally become more expensive here. But it is going to be interesting as shoppers have more and more choices to choose from.

Located at Somerset, the 30,000 square feet heaven that spans across three levels is expected to be packed! (remember when Uniqlo first opened their shop in Singapore...my goodness)

No comments:

Post a Comment