Wednesday, June 30, 2010

3 wives club!

2 days ago, i dreamed that i was sleeping and i dreamed (yes, i dreamed in my dream). in that dream, my grandma visited me. she was in her prime condition. nice hair too! she started everything with, "how is everyone doing?" then we chatted about...i couldnt remember what it was, but it was more on she catching up on us. and she ended it with, "you know what, i know that you'll have 3 wives in future. i know." i woke up in that dreamed and told my mum about it. then i woke up from that dream feeling confused. i laughed it off early in the morning, it was 6am! i told my mum later in the afternoon (this time was not a dream) and my mum said grandma visited me. but i guess, i think she came to my dream because i thought about her last weekend. she's still missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment