Saturday, March 20, 2010

why the hell do i need a break from everything

it seems that everything is not going according to what i had expected them to be (well sometimes yes, but most of the time..no). so you know, when you expect something (good) to happen to you and if it doesnt, you'll be dissappointed. multiply it by 100x, and it means a hundred of disappointments. not to add in some mishaps that happened to you unexpectedly, it just amplifies the bad luck to BAD LUCK, in capital words.


i've heard enough bad news lately. i've had enough concerns lately. i've experienced bad things lately. i've been badly treated lately. i've been dissapointed lately. and i've been mad a lot of times, lately. so, have you ever felt like your guts is twisting out of sudden? you then remember that you didnt take any stale milk or some leftover meal that you managed to dig out from fridge after it almost became fossils. and minutes later you find yourself inside the toilet with your face just half a metre away from the toilet bowl vomiting...nothing! well, yeah, it happened to me last tuesday. and i decided to take a day off on wednesday and pray to nemesis that everything will be balance, again. it was probably, over-depressed, momentarily. heck i know about it.


the good thing is, i always believe in law of attraction. alright, for you who happen to have no idea about what 'law of attraction' is, it's like....things will happen if you believe in them. continuously of course. or let's say, 'have faith'. so, it works like this. when you truly believe in something and works towards it (or them), keep believing that it will happen and make sure that you stay put to your positive attitude; the world will somehow shift its molecules and atoms and whatsoever things it has to turn your wishes/hopes true. i wont put my head on the table and guarantee you 100% that it works, but..it happened to me before. so, i..believe..that whatever wishes i have that i always keep in my mind and truly pray for them, will again be granted. sooner, or later.


so, yea..why i said it was a good thing that i believe in law of attraction? it reminds me to keep afloat whenever i'm drifting to the other end (negative thinking, depression or whatsoever). bless me!


the hell i need a break from everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. but i cant. YET! i will. one day i will. the first thing that came to my mind is to take a break from my job and catch the next flight to, far far away island and live there for maybe a month or more to renew/retouch/redo/rewind or whatever re- re- re- myself. and after that session, i will come back to my life and, voila! everything is good again, or better. but i cant. i dont have the money, i dont have the time, and worst...i dont have the guts. F me!!!

3 comments:

  1. emmmm william....nice to post your blog ^ ^
    i don't who are you....what's your job...but i known you so important in your family ^ ^ ....

    so just wanna say : CIA YOOOO......

    Hidup itu indah....hidup itu pilihan...
    Semua Indah pada waktunya bukan?

    No time...have money ===> susah ,Bin kiu kiu @-@
    No money....have time....===> lebih susah , seng ke lo aj tiap ari :(
    No money ...no time ...====> pua si.... ka ge tun tun .. he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there,
    thanks. i didnt know that somebody would read my personal rambling media :)
    yup yup i know. cuman penat aja kemarin jadi kutuangkanlah ke dalam tulisan ;)

    no money no time te it chi cham liau wa khua, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know, you're not the only one who's feeling this way. I absolutely know what you mean and know what you feel. I'm feeling exactly the same way. Nothing in life seems right at this moment.
    Interesting post regarding law of interests. Good to know! I don't think it works for love, though.

    Yes, I need to take a break to re re re re re re re-whatever myself! But I can't take off from work.

    I hear ya buddy! I totally hear ya!

    ReplyDelete