Sunday, September 25, 2011

the eye care expert

i was unhappily brushing my shirts (before tossing them to washing machine) when i hurled the liquid detergent bottle onto the floor. it SQUIRT-ed on me and took aim really well at my eyes. i called GOD because of the throbbing pain. you know how our eyes are so smart that they alert you on contact with foreign objects through pain and then blink or close your eyes. i had to forcefully open my eyes using my fingers and washed them with tap water, cold water, optrex, eye-drops, again and again. i was literally half blind. i immediately went to hibernate mode, hoping that i could sleep the pain and potential risk through. smart, no?! i woke up at 4+am testing if my eyes were alright and if i could still see. i could! afterwards I just went back to sleep.

my eyes are dirt free, sparkling, and cleansed now, all thanks to 'breeze color care'!

No comments:

Post a Comment