Saturday, May 8, 2010

new member in my footwear family

the last time i had a sneaker was quite sometime ago where i wore it to almost anywhere (when i'm not in dress shoes/flip flops) until it worn out after a while. so, i donated that pair away. i didnt plan to buy any shoe anytime soon because my footwear family has grown to the size of 16 in its household. sometimes i wonder why do i need them all. but i guess it runs in the family. my mum and sis are big fans of shoes, even though they dont wear some of those that they bought. i guess that is enough as an excuse for me to own many pairs too. so anyway, i bumped into this pair when i was actually helping my friend to shop for a luggage. the price is good, about 70% discount and i thought, "hey..why not?!" and today, he (yes..'he'!) is officially the 17th member in my footwear family (that are currently usable and not yet donated).


i'll wear you, real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment